You are planning a trip to your local Portland marijuana dispensary, but you’re not quite sure what to expect. Maybe you’re a seasoned recreational user, or maybe you are just interested in giving it a try. Either way, the first thing you should ask yourself is, “What kind of effect am I looking for?”
For some people, cannabis is a de-stressing method; for others, it’s a source of inspiration. Meanwhile, 36.9% use it to treat chronic pain, and 92% of those people say that it effectively alleviates their symptoms.
On the other hand, some individuals just want to feel happier. Below are the five strains designed to give you that mood boost you’ve been looking for.
Top Five Marijuana Strains to Increase Happiness
- Blue Dream Marijuana: This hybrid strain has gained massive popularity along the West Coast due to its smile-inducing properties. By crossing Blueberry indica with sativa Haze, Blue Dream eases the user into a calm state of bliss. As a form of medicine, it is ideal for patients suffering from depression, but recreational users can enjoy the effects as well.
- Blue Hawaiian: This strain is known for its striking appearance – light green and orange buds coated with rich orange and red hairs, sprinkled with sparkly trichomes. It’s almost too pretty to smoke! But you will absolutely love the effects of this strain, which is a combination of Blueberry and Hawaiian sativa. Most users describe Blue Hawaiian as the perfect balance between relaxing indica and uplifting sativa.
- Green Queen: Bred from Green Crack and Space Queen, this Oregon Land Race strain was entered in the 2013 Cannabis Cup Seattle. Users love it for its strong bodied buzz that induces positive feelings and happy thoughts.
- Kosher Tangie: This hybrid strain combines two award-winning flowers from DNA Genetics. It crosses the musky pine aroma of Kosher Kush with the sweet tangerine notes of Tangie, creating a complex palate that is sure to put a smile on your face. Users say that this strain is best for happiness and relaxation above all else.
- Lemon Kush: Though the genetics are often disputed, most breeders create this strain by crossing Master Kush with Lemon Joy. One thing everyone agrees on, however, is how uplifting the effects are. Users prefer this strain to relieve stress and boost their mood.
In the U.S., 23 states and the District of Columbia have officially legalized medical marijuana. When it comes to legal recreational use, however, you can now purchase cannabis products like Blue Dream marijuana at various dispensaries in Portland Oregon.
Green Queen, Kosher Tangie, Blue Dream marijuana — what’s your favorite? Feel free to post in the comments section below.
This Post Has 7 Comments
My husband and I use Blue Dreams. It’s our favorite. Now we know the strains we can try. Thank you for that article.
You’re welcome! Blue Dream is a true classic!
Nice Blog ! Keep sharing
These are some amazing strains you mentioned. What we have to do is try and choose what’s best for us.
Absolutely, know thyself! Thanks for reading.
Wonderful post! This is such an amazing guide for sleep specific marijuana strains. I would love to read more such blogs in future.
So glad you enjoyed! Stay tuned for more weekly blogs. 🙂